Rules for an Everything Journal
1) Embrace imperfection. You’ll make mistakes and cross things out, and that’s OKAY.
2) Write, draw, scribble, tape ticket stubs and other memories…do anything!
3) Literally, do whatever you want. Don’t be hard on yourself.
- If you have writer’s block, look back in your old Everything Journal(s). You may find gems!
- I personally use a Moleskine Large Music Notebook, because it has both blank and music staff pages.
Video and photo examples of my Everything Journals here
Let me know if you start your own! I’d love to see pictures.
Show me on Instagram